Classic Three Bean Salad is a favorite at gatherings. An easy recipe that can be made in advance and chilled. Just give a quick stir before serving.
- 1 can Cut Green Beans
- 1 can Cut Wax Beans
- 1 can Red Kidney Beans
- 1 small Purple Onion, chopped (any onion will work)
- 1 c Celery, finely diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced (optional)
- 1 4 oz jar Diced Pimentos, drained (optional)
- 1/3 c Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 c Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 c Sugar
- Salt & Cracked Black Pepper, according to taste
Drain and rinse the beans and pimentos well.
In a mixing bowl, combine beans, onion, celery, bell pepper (if using) and pimentos and set aside.
See it at: