Welcome to Meal Plan Monday 200 Chicken & Sausage Jambalaya!
Meal Plan Monday is celebrating it’s 200th edition today and we’re so excited to celebrate with you and some outstanding recipes! In this edition of Meal Plan Monday, you’ll find Easy Chicken & Sausage Jambalaya, Jerk Chicken Rice Bowls, No-Bake Strawberry Yum Yum, White Cheddar Mac and Cheese with ham and peas PLUS some surprise celebration desserts from MPM hosts!
We’re posting Meal Plan Monday #200 today! Can you believe it? 200 editions of Meal Plan Monday filled with tons of mouth watering, fantastic recipes from bloggers all over the world!
We’ve fallen in love with so many new recipes from Meal Plan Monday and we know that a lot of y’all have too! Thank you so much for visiting Meal Plan Monday and a HUGE thank you to all of the wonderfully talented bloggers that link up their recipes each and every week! We love y’all!
So stick around, link up your favorite recipes, share some celebration worthy treats, browse through the recipes below that bloggers are linking up and let’s find some new favorites to add to our recipes books!
So, let’s get this celebration started with this week’s featured recipes…
Meal Plan Monday 200 Features…
This week’s Meal Plan Monday Host Feature…
Meal Plan Monday Celebration Extras!
Since we’re celebrating the 200th edition of Meal Plan Monday, I thought it would also be great to highlight a few sweet celebration worthy recipes from our amazing Meal Plan Monday hosts!
- Southern Plate – Jyl’s Italian Cream Cake
- Southern Bite – Strawberry Upside Down Cake
- Big Bear’s Wife – Ferrero Rocher Cupcakes
- Julia’s Simply Southern – Amazing Coconut Pecan Chess Pie
- Mrs Happy Homemaker– Cherry Cheesecake Icebox Cake
- Scrambled Duck Eggs Recipe with Ricotta and Chives
- Best Labor Day Snack Ideas to Celebrate the End of Summer
- Easy Sour Cream Cheddar Cheese Biscuits Recipe
- Dinner Ideas with Canned Chicken and Easy Recipes
- Traditional Homemade Southern Coleslaw Recipe