Meal Plan Monday

Meal Plan Monday 208

Meal Plan Monday 208 collage of featured recipes

Please Share Y'all!

Thank you for joining us at Meal Plan Monday 208.

This past week has changed family life for most of us in many ways. No matter what goes on in the world though, home is still our refuge and the dinner table is still one of the best places to find peace and love at the end of the day.

We hope some of these recipes will help you make that happen. Let’s start by sharing some of the delicious recipes from last week

Meal Plan Monday 208 Features

First Watch Potatoes from NancyC

Easy No-Bake Pineapple Lush from Back to My Southern Roots

Lemon Velvet Cake from Cooking with Carlee

This week’s featured host recipe is…

Ultimate Enchilada Meatloaf from Southern Bite

More Free Meal Planning Recipes

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
MPM 208 Pinterest

Meet Julia

Author of Julia's Simply Southern

Please Share Y'all!

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

Julie Pollitt
    March 20, 2020 at 9:25 am

Thank you so much for featuring my pineapple dessert! All of the recipes look so good!

Morsels of Life | CJ Huang
    March 20, 2020 at 5:33 pm

I could always go for some potatoes! Thanks for hosting! I brought by some Garlic Shrimp Pasta with Tomatoes and Greens. Hope you enjoy. ๐Ÿ™‚ Stay safe and healthy.

NancyC
    March 21, 2020 at 9:41 pm

Thanks for including the First Watch Potatoes in your features this week, and thanks so much for hosting! ๐Ÿ™‚

Kathleen
    March 22, 2020 at 2:20 pm

These recipes look amazing Julia! Thank you for hosting!

Dana L Goodner
    March 22, 2020 at 6:02 pm

I will gladly visit your site as often as I can!! I hope you and your family are well and stay well. I know the problems with losing your job for an extended period of time. I went through this in the early 1980’s while raising two daughters by myself and am very sympathetic to your problem. I took every temporary part-time or full-time job I could get. It was extremely scary, but I made it with no help from anyone! I am still proud of my accomplishments during that awful time!! Kudos to you for reaching out to your audience to keep your family afloat. Take care and stay healthy!!

Julia Jordan
      March 22, 2020 at 6:07 pm

Dana,
      Thank you so much for your support and for sharing your story. I know that we are all connected on so many levels. Thank you also for supporting my little business and visiting my website. You are so appreciated! I’m so happy you stopped by to share with me.
      ~Julia