In this post I am sharing a simple Spicy Ranch Packet Chicken Recipe that your family will love.
With 3 simple ingredients you can create a quick and easy baked chicken main course for your family meals. You may already have everything that you need in your pantry.
I’ve used a spicy ranch seasoning mix because that was all that the store had on hand but you can use the regular ranch mix too. The kind that comes in the little envelopes for making ranch dressing.
Ranch seasoned chicken has been around for ages. In fact, I used to make it often way back when I was in my 20’s.
A few weeks back I found myself having one of those days where I just couldn’t think of what to make for dinner (yep, that happens to me too) and I wasn’t feeling inspired about anything either.
“What could I make?” Then it came to me, make ranch packet chicken because you haven’t in years. So I did and I decided to share it with you.
Baked Chicken with Dry Ranch Mix
This is the perfect meal when you need something that is fuss free and doesn’t require you standing over the stove watching it every second.
Just pop it in the oven and let it do it’s thing. Did I mention that it’s low carb too? No bread crumbs in this recipe. The Hidden Valley ranch mixes are also gluten free.
This spicy ranch packet chicken recipe will be a winner at your family dinner table. Don’t worry, it’s not that spicy either. As I mentioned before you can use the regular ranch mix if you have it on hand.
Spicy Ranch Chicken Breast Recipe
3 Ingredient Chicken Recipe
Ranch seasoned baked chicken would be delicious with your favorite vegetables sides, potatoes or a nice pasta salad.
If you don’t have boneless chicken breast, just use bone in or what you have on hand. It will take a little longer to cook the bone in pieces. Always cook chicken to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Once your chicken breast are prepped, which takes about 2 minutes, just place them into a baking dish or a lined sheet pan and pop it in the oven to bake for about 20 minutes.
Look at how juicy and delicious that chicken turns out. So simple and so delicious!
Let me put this all in a printable recipe card for you.
- 1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 tbs Olive Oil
- 1 oz Packet of (Spicy or Regular) Ranch Seasoning Mix
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (204°C).
- Brush olive oil on each side of your boneless skinless chicken breasts the spring the ranch seasoning mix over each side until coated.
- Place the chicken pieces into a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until done. Cooking times may vary according to the thickness of your chicken breasts.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Crazy Chicken Lady Charm Bracelet Stainless Steel Expandable Bangle
- ApronMen - Don't Be Afraid To Take Whisks Apron - BBQ Grill Apron - 1 Size Fits All Chef Apron Poly/Cotton 4 Utility Pockets, Adjustable Neck and Extra Long Waist Ties
- Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix, Eight 1 Ounce Packets (8 Packets Total)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 221Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 2328mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 35g
- Meal Plan Monday 238 Bacon Wrapped Onion Rings
- Baked Chicken and Rice Recipe
- Meal Plan Monday 237 Fluffy Pancakes
- Meal Plan Monday 236 Firecracker Cheez-Its
- Meal Plan Monday 235 Caprese Chicken
You might also like this Cheesy Ranch Pork Chops recipe from The Southern Lady Cooks.
Also see the Ranch Packet Chicken recipe at Weekend Potluck.