In this post I’ll be sharing a fresh Cranberry Relish Recipe.
Fresh Cranberry Relish
A cranberry side dish is very traditional for holiday meals. I love the time of year in fall when fresh cranberries make their way to the grocery markets and all of the delicious possibilities for using them in recipes.
- 10 oz. pkg Fresh Cranberries
- 1 c Orange Juice
- Zest of 1 Orange
- 2 tsp Ginger, fresh grated
- 1 c Granulated Sugar
- 1 c Dried Cranberries
- Dash Salt
- 1 crack of Black Pepper
- 1 small Shallot, diced (optional)
- Combine all ingredients into a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, then turn down to simmer stirring occasionally. Simmer 20-25 minutes. Mixture will thicken as it cooks. Chill before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 203Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 23mgCarbohydrates: 52gFiber: 3gSugar: 46gProtein: 1g
You Might Also Enjoy
- Meal Plan Monday 256
- Southern Butter Pecan Pound Cake with Praline Glaze
- Oven Baked Chili Cheese Hot Dogs
- Meal Plan Monday 255
- Italian Sausage and Peppers Recipe
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that this holiday season brings you much joy and happiness.
Be sure to subscribe to my email list. Each week I send out a newsletter by email to keep you informed on the latest recipe posts here on the blog so that you never miss a thing.
You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.