BBQ Chicken Sliders are a great party food or easy family meal. By shredding chicken you can make dishes budget friendly.
If serving sliders as appetizers, the delicious shredded chicken filling can be kept warm in a party crock and served straight from the warm slow cooker.
- 1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1/3 c Chicken Stock
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 c Barbecue Sauce of Choice
- 12 Slider Buns
BBQ Chicken Sliders
Barbecue Chicken Sliders
Delicious and tender shredded chicken combined with your favorite barbecue sauce served on slider buns with your favorite toppings or sides.
- 1 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1/3 cup Chicken Stock
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt, or to taste
- Cracked Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Barbecue Sauce
- 12 Slider Buns
- Add the chicken breast to a medium sauce pan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer over medium low heat until chicken has cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove the chicken from the cooking liquid and set on a cutting board. Allow the chicken to cool enough to handle. Use two forks to shred the chicken.
- Next, transfer the shredded chicken to a mixing bowl. Add the stock, barbecue and seasonings to the chicken and mix to combine.
- Serve the shredded barbecue chicken on slider buns with favorite toppings or sides.
Serving Size:2 Sliders
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 373Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 924mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 3gSugar: 20gProtein: 31g
Meal Plan Monday
Author of Julia's Simply Southern
Hey Y'all! I'm Julia, the cook and writer behind the recipes here at Julia's Simply Southern. I began my website so that I could share easy to follow recipes that anyone can use to put a home cooked meal on the dinner table. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Follow me on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | YouTube