Breaded Turkey Breast Cutlets are a great way to enjoy turkey anytime of the year. They are also a budget friendly and perfect for intimate holiday meals.
I’m the first to admit, I love playing hostess during the holidays. I am one of those people who enjoy cooking a feast for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Big meals like that can easily cost a couple of hundred dollars. Yikes!
Cooking is not everyone’s cup of tea, I get that. Life happens too! It’s a fact. Maybe there’s just you, or two of you to cook for. Perhaps you’re a young family living on a tight budget. People lose spouses. Parents become empty nesters and you’re sharing the kids with other families at holidays or the family just can’t make it together.
Turkey cutlets are a great alternative to roasting a big bird. You can make a small scale dinner in less than 30 minutes. That means you’re not spending the day in the kitchen and you could have this meal any night of the year.
Turkey Cutlet Recipes
I literally spend days cooking and preparing holiday meals. The guests arrive. We talk, we laugh and then we sit down for dinner. Fifteen minutes later it’s all over. Days of cooking and minutes to eat. It’s kind of humorous really.
I still enjoy it and will continue to carry on my beloved traditions as long as I can. Everyone leaves with “to go” leftovers. We have enough leftovers ourselves for days…until we grow tired of them and are ready for pizza.
I’m really glad to be able to share this quick and easy recipe with all of you so everyone has the option for a delicious holiday dinner, even on a small scale. Did I mention, it only takes 30 minutes to cook everything? ?
Turkey Breast Chops
Pan Fried Turkey Breast Cutlets
Best Breaded Turkey Cutlets
Turkey Dinner for Two to Four People
What would be on your dinner plate with these delicious turkey cutlets?
Remember, I mentioned leftovers? Look at what we had left after a dinner for two.
BONUS: See my collection of over 100 Thanksgiving Recipes.
Let’s make these Breaded Turkey Breast Cutlets!
Breaded Turkey Breast Cutlets
Have an easy turkey dinner using boneless turkey breast cutlets, pan fried and delicious.
- 1 lb Turkey Breast Cutlets
- 1 c All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 c Milk
- 1 c Plain Bread Crumbs
- Cooking Oil
- Add cooking oil to a skillet, enough to coat the bottom of the pan about 1/4". Heat over medium heat.
- Prepare your dredging station. In one bowl add flour, salt, pepper and poultry seasoning. Mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl beat one egg and add milk and combine.
- In a third bowl, add the bread crumbs.
- Take each cutlet and dredge in the flour mixture, then into the egg mixture, and finally into the bread crumbs.
- Add the breaded cutlets to the skillet. You may need to cook in batches.
- Fry on each side 3 to 4 minutes. They cook fairly quickly. The outer coating will be golden brown.
- Remove the cooked turkey cutlets from the skillet and allow to rest on a paper towel lined plate to remove excess oil.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 345Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 138mgSodium: 518mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 43g
Author of Julia's Simply Southern
Hey Y'all! I'm Julia, the cook and writer behind the recipes here at Julia's Simply Southern. I began my website so that I could share easy to follow recipes that anyone can use to put a home cooked meal on the dinner table. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Follow me on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | YouTube