In this post I am sharing an easy Slow Cooker Ham & Pineapple Glaze recipe.
I know I’ve mentioned more times than y’all probably care to remember that I love cooking holiday meals and entertaining. Well, not everyone does nor do they have a lot to cook for. That got me to thinking I needed to add a few dishes for small holiday gatherings so there are options to suit everyone.
I think this crock pot ham is about as easy as you can get. The ham is a smoked pre-cooked ham so you’re basically just heating it up with a glaze.
This is not a sponsored post but I get asked a lot about what products I am using. The ham I used in this recipe is a Kentucky Legend Ham. I like their products, particularly because you can get a small ham if there are just two of you at home to cook for.
These small hams are super easy for a meal any day of the week and priced reasonably. If serving for a holiday meal, just dress things up a bit with pineapple slices and maraschino cherries. Pretty, huh! More importantly….EASY!
The hams vary in size but for the two and a half pound ham used here, I figured everyone would get two slices and that gives you twelve servings. I used about half of the leftovers and made a batch of ham salad.
Slow Cooker Ham with Pineapple and Cherries
If you prefer to cook a bigger standard bone in ham, you might like this Glazed Ham with a Honey Orange Glaze.
Precooked Ham in Slow Cooker
Here’s what you’ll need to make this recipe: precooked boneless ham, brown sugar, pineapple juice and yellow mustard. If you would like to garnish the slices, you’ll also need pineapple slices and cherries.
Place the ham in your slow cooker and set to cook on low.
Prepare the cooking glaze by mixing the pineapple juice, brown sugar and mustard together then pour over the ham.
Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham Recipe
Cook on low for two and a half to three hours. Baste the ham with the glaze sauce occasionally.
Arrange ham slices on a platter and top with pineapple rings and cherries, if desired.
Slow Cooker Ham and Pineapple Glaze
- 2.5 lb Boneless Sliced Ham (Smoked precooked, like Kentucky Legend)
- 1/2 c Brown Sugar
- 10 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 tbs Yellow Mustard
- Pineapple Slices (optional)
- Maraschino Cherries (optional)
- Remove the precooked ham from its packaging and place it into a slow cooker.
- Set the slow cooker to the low setting.
- Next, prepare the cooking glaze. Add the pineapple juice to a measuring cup then add the brown sugar and mustard. Whisk to combine.
- Pour the glaze mixture over the ham.
- Cook the ham for 2.5 to 3 hours, basting occasionally with the glaze.
- Serve hot, topped with pineapple slices and cherries (if desired).
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Crock-Pot 6-Quart Programmable Cook & Carry Slow Cooker with Digital Timer, Stainless Steel , SCCPVL610-S
- Lifver 15-inch Porcelain Embossed Rectangular Platter/Serving Plates, Set of 3, White
- SET OF TWO (2) - Elegant Regency Line Tabletop Flatware Serving Meat Fork, Serving Utensil, Buffet Banquet Serving Forks, 18/8 Gauge Mirror-Polished Stainless Steel
Serving Size:2 slices
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 370
Have you signed up for our FREE newsletter?
Latest Recipe Posts
- Meal Plan Monday 235 Caprese Chicken
- Bratwurst Potatoes and Sauerkraut Skillet Meal
- Meal Plan Monday 234 Fall Green Salad
- Cheddar Garlic Drop Biscuits Recipe
- Meal Plan Monday 233 Beef Brisket