In this post I’ll be sharing an appetizer that is lower in fat for Chobani Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels.
Roll Up Appetizer
Chobani Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels
Buffalo Chicken Roll Ups
Buffalo chicken appetizer roll ups are lower in fat, made with a buffalo chicken and yogurt spread wrapped in soft flour tortillas.
- 8 oz. 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 c Chobani Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 3/4 c Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2 – 12.5 oz. canned Chunk White Chicken (can use 2 c fresh shredded chicken)
- Flour Tortilla Wraps
- In a colander add canned chicken, give a rinse with water and allow to drain well.
- Next, in a medium mixing bowl combine cream cheese, Chobani Greek yogurt, wing sauce, and pepper and mix well. Add drained chicken and stir to combine.
- Spread the chicken mixture on the flour tortilla shells, roll up. Slice ends off and discard. Insert tooth pics every inch or so and slice. Add to a serving platter and serve.
- Serve with a side of buffalo sauce or blue cheese dressing for dipping.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 35Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 222mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 2g
- Best Easter Casseroles
- Glazed Carrots with Pineapple Recipe
- Easy Air Fryer Hot Dogs Recipe
- Easy Corn Dip Appetizer Recipe
- Easy Asparagus Casserole Recipe
Thank you so much for stopping by! I know that you’ll enjoy these buffalo chicken roll ups made with a yogurt as much as we do.
Be sure to sign up for my weekly email newsletter. I’ll keep you informed of the latest recipe posts so that you never miss a thing here on the blog.
You can also follow along with me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest. Come on, let’s be social y’all!
Try Jalapeno Yogurt Sauce from Small Town Woman.
Author of Julia's Simply Southern
Hey Y'all! I'm Julia, the cook and writer behind the recipes here at Julia's Simply Southern. I began my website so that I could share easy to follow recipes that anyone can use to put a home cooked meal on the dinner table. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Follow me on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | YouTube