In this post I’ll be sharing a Chobani Parmesan Wings Recipe.
Chobani Greek Yogurt and the South come together to make this incredible appetizer! It’s so good, it will be the hit of your get together!
This chicken wing recipe is so simple but unbelievably delicious. The cheesy yogurt mixture really adheres to the chicken as it bakes.
1 c Chobani Plain Greek Yogurt
3/4 c shredded Parmesan Cheese
1 tsp Southern Blend Poultry Seasoning (Badia Spices)
1 tsp Onion Powder
1/4 tsp Black Pepper
1/2 tsp Paprika
1 1/2 – 3 lbs fresh Chicken Wings (6-12 pieces)
Baked Chicken Wings
Game Day Wings
Chobani Parmesan Wings Recipe
- 1 c Chobani Plain Greek Yogurt
- 3/4 c shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Southern Blend Poultry Seasoning (Badia Spices)
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 3 lbs. fresh Chicken Wings (6-12 pieces)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, parmesan cheese and seasonings together.
- Spray a foil lined baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Coat each side of the chicken wings and arrange on baking sheet.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes until golden brown.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 410Total Fat: 58gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 32gCholesterol: 95mgSodium: 375mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 46g
You Might Also Enjoy
Try this Marinated Cheese recipe from Pudge Factor.
- Easy Orange Sherbet Punch Recipe
- Easy Strawberry Cobbler Recipe
- Classic Cream Cheese and Green Olives Spread
- Old Fashioned Strawberry Pie Recipe
- Homemade Spaghetti Sauce Recipe
Thank you so much for stopping by! I know that you’ll enjoy these chickens wings made with a yogurt and parmesan crust as much as we do.
Be sure to sign up for my weekly email newsletter. I’ll keep you informed of the latest recipe posts so that you never miss a thing here on the blog.
You can also follow along with me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest. Come on, let’s be social y’all!