A delicious hot out of the oven dip that’s perfect for your next get-together! You can control the spicy level in this Jalapeño Bacon Dip depending on whether you choose to remove the seeds or not. I’m a bit of a wimp, so I removed the seeds. 🌶
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 oz Sour Cream
- 1.5 c Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- 1 c Cooked Bacon, chopped
- 1 c Jalapeños , ribs & seeds removed, diced
- 1/2 c Panko Bread Crumbs (can use regular bread crumbs)
Tip: When trying a new recipe, always read through the entire recipe before you begin.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream together with a hand mixer.
Add 1 cup of the shredded cheese, jalapeños, and bacon. Mix to combine.
Add mixture to a small baking dish.
Add remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and top with bread crumbs.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until hot & bubbly and bread crumbs are browned as desired.