Y’all, this one will please everybody. Most people like pizza, right? This easy recipe takes on a casserole form with pasta and your favorite pizza toppings with gooey melted cheese. I just love cheese!
With the exception of the pasta, pizza sauce & cheese – all of the other ingredients are optional. Why? Because you may like different pizza toppings.
If you’re a veggie lover, just omit the meats and use your favorite veggies. So you’re a meat lover, just leave out the veggies. Basically, just customize this to suit your taste.
Serve with a side salad and maybe some bread sticks and your meal is complete.
Here are the ingredients that you’ll need to make this pizza pasta bake recipe.
- Penne Pasta
- Bell Pepper, diced
- Onion, diced
- Mushrooms, diced
- Ground Beef or Italian Sausage, cooked
- Peppered Salami
- Sliced Black Olives
- Pizza Sauce
- Italian Shredded Cheese Blend
- Shredded Mozzarella
Pizza Baked Ziti
Cheesy Pizza Noodle Casserole
- 1 lb Penne Pasta
- 1 Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1/4 c Mushrooms, diced
- 1 lb Ground Beef or Italian Sausage, cooked
- 4 oz Peppered Salami
- 4 oz Pepperoni
- 2 oz Sliced Black Olives
- 2 13.5 oz Pizza Sauce
- 1 c Italian Shredded Cheese Blend
- 2 c Shredded Mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Cook pasta according to manufacturer directions. Typically, takes about 10 minutes.
- Combine cooked pasta with veggies and meats. Give a quick stir to mix everything together.
- Add the pizza sauce and mix to combine.
- In a casserole dish, add half of the pasta mixture. Cover with the Italian cheese blend. Add the rest of the pasta mix and top with the shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 25 minutes until cheese is melted and everything is hot and bubbly.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 346Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 550mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 22g