Y’all, this one will please everybody. Most people like pizza, right? This easy recipe takes on a casserole form with pasta and your favorite pizza toppings with gooey melted cheese. I just love cheese!
With the exception of the pasta, pizza sauce & cheese – all of the other ingredients are optional. Why? Because you may like different pizza toppings.
If you’re a veggie lover, just omit the meats and use your favorite veggies. So you’re a meat lover, just leave out the veggies. Basically, just customize this to suit your taste.
Serve with a side salad and maybe some bread sticks and your meal is complete.
Here are the ingredients that you’ll need to make this pizza pasta bake recipe.
- Penne Pasta
- Bell Pepper, diced
- Onion, diced
- Mushrooms, diced
- Ground Beef or Italian Sausage, cooked
- Peppered Salami
- Sliced Black Olives
- Pizza Sauce
- Italian Shredded Cheese Blend
- Shredded Mozzarella
Pizza Baked Ziti
Cheesy Pizza Noodle Casserole
Pizza Pasta Bake
A delicious pizza pasta casserole - just like pizza with all of your favorite toppings in casserole form
- 1 lb Penne Pasta
- 1 Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1/4 c Mushrooms, diced
- 1 lb Ground Beef or Italian Sausage, cooked
- 4 oz Peppered Salami
- 4 oz Pepperoni
- 2 oz Sliced Black Olives
- 2 13.5 oz Pizza Sauce
- 1 c Italian Shredded Cheese Blend
- 2 c Shredded Mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Cook pasta according to manufacturer directions. Typically, takes about 10 minutes.
- Combine cooked pasta with veggies and meats. Give a quick stir to mix everything together.
- Add the pizza sauce and mix to combine.
- In a casserole dish, add half of the pasta mixture. Cover with the Italian cheese blend. Add the rest of the pasta mix and top with the shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 25 minutes until cheese is melted and everything is hot and bubbly.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 346Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 550mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 22g
Author of Julia's Simply Southern
Hey Y'all! I'm Julia, the cook and writer behind the recipes here at Julia's Simply Southern. I began my website so that I could share easy to follow recipes that anyone can use to put a home cooked meal on the dinner table. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Follow me on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | YouTube
Monday 13th of March 2017
What a great idea! :) Yum!
Tuesday 7th of March 2017
We will just love your Pizza Pasta Bake! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome recipe with us at Full Plate Thursday. Hope you are having a great day and come back to see us real soon!Miz Helen