In this post I’m sharing a delicious Breaded Pork Tenders Recipe.
Here’s a kid friendly meal that the grown ups will love too. If you have little ones, they love using those little hands to eat with rather than using a fork. Kids also love all things nugget and tenders form.
This recipe is a delicious way to switch up family meals with a tasty pork chop recipe which are usually more budget friendly than chicken. Seriously y’all, why is chicken so dang expensive?
Breaded Pork Tenders
Here’s what you’ll need to make this delicious family meal (printable recipe card with all the details further down in post):
- Boneless Pork Chops, cut into strips
- All Purpose Flour
- Black Pepper
- Onion Powder
- Cooking Oil – enough for frying (about 1/2 ” in a skillet)
Kid Friendly Pork Recipes
Pork Tenders and Dipping Sauce
Fried pork tenders really is a delicious meal with your favorite dipping sauces!
Let’s make the Breaded Pork Tenders Recipe.
- 4-6 Pcs Boneless Pork Chops, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 c All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 Egg
- 1 c Buttermilk
- 1 tsp Water
- Cooking Oil - enough for frying (about 1/2 " in a skillet)
- Add the cooking oil to a skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Use two bowls to prepare the wet mixture and dry mixture. In one bowl add flour and seasonings, mix to combine. In the second bowl add the egg, buttermilk, and water and mix to combine.
- Take each pork strip and dredge in the dry mixture, then the wet mixture, and once again in the dry mixture.
- Shake off excess seasoned flour mixture and add strips to skillet.
- Fry on each side until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side.
- Remove pork tenders from skillet and place on a paper towel lined plate to remove excess oil. Serve with your favorite dipping sauces.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 617Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 203mgSodium: 694mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 63g
Latest Recipe Posts
- Bacon Egg and Cheese Croissant Sandwiches
- Homemade Sloppy Joes
- Southern Salmon Patties and Grits
- Meal Plan Monday 264
- Meal Plan Monday 263