In this post I’m sharing an easy dessert recipe for Pecan Pie Bubble Up.
Pecan pie bubble up has all of the classic flavors of a pecan pie with a fun twist. It is perfect for feeding a crowd during the holiday season.
This delicious dessert made with nuts is sure to become one of your new favorite Southern holiday dessert recipes to keep in your recipe box.
You’ll enjoy the wonderful aromas as it bakes. After a few minutes of cooling, drizzle the cinnamon roll frosting over the top before serving.
Pecan Bubble Up Bake
No one will ever need to know how easy this baked dessert is to prepare. There’s no worry to slice the perfect piece of pie, just spoon out portions and serve.
Tips for baking this dessert:
- Use regular sized refrigerated cinnamon roll dough (not the “grand” size) and be sure it comes with the frosting.
- Spray the casserole baking dish well for easy clean up later.
Pecan pie bubble up is best served slightly warm or room temperature.
Easy Pecan Dessert Bake
More Recipes with Pecans You Might Enjoy
Easy Holiday Dessert
How do I serve pecan pie bubble up? This dessert may be served as it is or with a scoop of ice cream, frozen yogurt or topped with whipped cream.
Below you’ll find the step by step instructions in the printable recipe card.
Holiday Dessert Recipe
- 1 - 8 count Refrigerated Cinnamon Roll Dough with Icing
- 1.5 c Pecan Halves
- 1 1/3 c Light Corn Syrup
- 4 Eggs, room temperature
- 3 tbs Butter, melted
- 1.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C)
- Spray a 13 x 9 Baking Dish with cooking spray.
- Cut each cinnamon roll into quarters and place in the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle a layer of pecan over the cinnamon roll dough.
- In a mixing bowl; combine the corn syrup, eggs, sugar, melted butter and vanilla with a whisk the pour into the casserole dish.
- Bake 35-45 minutes, or until set.
- Cool 20 minutes then drizzle the icing over the top.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 541Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 3gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 70mgSodium: 512mgCarbohydrates: 75gFiber: 2gSugar: 45gProtein: 6g
Check out the Latest Posts from Julia
- Meal Plan Monday 263
- Easy Restaurant Style Refried Beans
- Meal Plan Monday 262
- Easy Mayonnaise Biscuits Recipe
- Meal Plan Monday 261
Thank you for stopping by! While you’re here be sure to check out more of our delicious recipes.