Easy to prepare Dried Beef Cheese Ball appetizer.
This simple cheese ball made with dried beef that you find in the little glass jars at the grocery store is a classic appetizer. Everyone loves a good cheese ball, right?
Cheese ball appetizers are so versatile and once you’ve created one or two then you know how easy it is to switch out ingredients to create a variety of appetizer recipes.
Jar of dried beef, chopped
Cream cheese, softened
Small onion, chopped (optional)
Salt & Pepper to taste
Recipe for Cheese Ball Using Dried Beef
Combine all of the ingredients in a small mixing bowl and mix well. Form into a ball and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
This one was made for a Super Bowl party so I formed it into a football shape and used a couple of strips of dried beef I held back to garnish for that football look.
Simple Cheese Ball Recipe with Cream Cheese
Delicious and easy, serve with crackers. Always a favorite among guests.
Chipped Beef Cheese Ball Appetizer
What are some of your favorite cheese ball appetizers?
I’m sure that I love them all! A great tip is to always keep a block or two of cream cheese in your refrigerator. Cream cheese is such a handy ingredient and you can whip up so many tasty dishes with it.
Although cream cheese isn’t stored in a pantry, it is certainly a “pantry staple”.
See it at:
Meal Plan Monday
- 5 oz. jar of dried beef, chopped
- 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 small onion, finely diced (optional)
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients and mix well.
- Form into a ball and chill at least 1 hour.
- Serve with crackers.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 53Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 265mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g
More Appetizer Recipes
- Down Home Southern Large Lima Butter Beans Recipe
- Easy Creamy Salmon Pasta Salad Recipe
- Sweet Potato Souffle Recipe with Raisins and Coconut
- Canned Turkey Stuffing Casserole Thanksgiving Dinner Recipe
- Sautéed Fresh Green Beans Recipe with Garlic and Bacon
Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to sign up for my weekly email newsletter so that you never miss the latest recipes here on the blog.
You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. Come be social y’all! I’ll see you there.