In this post I am sharing how to make Grilled Bread.
- 1 - Bakery Loaf
- 1/2 - stick softened Butter
- Slice the bread on the diagonal into 3/4 inch slices.
- Spread on softened butter. If you like you can add any seasonings to the bread - such as garlic, onion powder, cracked pepper.
- Place on the grill - 2 minutes per side.
Serving Size:1 Slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 405Total Fat: 46gSaturated Fat: 29gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 121mgSodium: 363mgCarbohydrates: 210gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
What are some of your favorite ways to use up bread before it goes to waste? I’d love to know, leave me a comment below.
Here are a few more bread recipes you might enjoy:
- Skillet Hot Dog Chili Recipe
- Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes
- Crock Pot Turkey Breast Recipe
- Meal Plan Monday 243
- Orange Dreamsicle Chiffon Pie
Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to sign up for my weekly email newsletter so that you never miss the latest recipes here on the blog.
You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. Come be social y’all! I’ll see you there.
Take a few minutes to check out more of my simple recipes that you might enjoy trying.
Try the recipe for Amish White Bread from Deep South Dish.