In this post I am sharing how to make Grilled Bread.
- 1 - Bakery Loaf
- 1/2 - stick softened Butter
Slice the bread on the diagonal into 3/4 inch slices.
Spread on softened butter. If you like you can add any seasonings to the bread - such as garlic, onion powder, cracked pepper.
Place on the grill - 2 minutes per side.
Serving Size:1 Slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 405Total Fat: 46gSaturated Fat: 29gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 121mgSodium: 363mgCarbohydrates: 210gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
Here are a few more bread recipes you might enjoy:
- Meal Plan Monday 204 Steak Gorgonzola
- Meal Plan Monday 203 Breakfast Spaghetti
- Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes with Horseradish
- Meal Plan Monday 202 Creamy Tuscan Chicken
- Low Carb Hamburger Vegetable Soup