Sweet and Savory Grilled Pork Chops
Spicy Barbecue Pork Chops
Chutney Topped Pork Chops
- 1 Large mango (peeled, pitted & diced)
- 1/2 Small Seedless Cucumber (peeled and diced)
- 1 Small Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/2 Medium Yellow Onion, diced
- 1 Jalapeno (seeded & diced) – optional
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 c Cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate a few hours to allow flavors to mingle until ready to serve.
- 4 Boneless Thick Cut Pork Chops
- 1 Packet of McCormick Grill Mates - Memphis Pit BBQ Rub
- 1/4 cup of a vinegar based bbq sauce
- 1/4 cup of a thick bbq sauce - an original or spicy
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 tsp of onion powder
- 1/4 tsp of garlic powder
- 3 Cups of Mango Chutney
- Begin by covering all sides of the pork chops with the Memphis rub mix - dry right out of the package.
- Preheat your grill on high while the chops sit a few minutes.
- Once the grill is hot, turn the heat down to low and place the pork chops on - not directly over the flame. Cooking time will take about 20 minutes. Cook about 7-8 minutes per side and turn for those beautiful grill marks.
- While the pork chops are cooking combine your wet barbecue sauces with the salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. 5 minutes before the chops are are ready to be removed from the grill brush on the wet sauce and let cook the remaining 5 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes. Serve with the mango chutney.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 636Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 55mgSodium: 866mgCarbohydrates: 123gFiber: 3gSugar: 113gProtein: 20g
- Gas Grilled Whole Chicken Recipe Spatchcock Style
- Meal Plan Monday 222 | Julia’s Simply Southern
- Meal Plan Monday 221 Glazed Cherry Bars
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadilla Recipe
- Meal Plan Monday 220 Tuna Pasta Bake