In this post I’ll be sharing a Baked Saucy Chops Recipe.
This recipe is so easy you could do it with your eyes closed. Okay….maybe you want to keep one eye open. Although I love cooking by the time I’ve worked all week and cooked every day, I like to do something simple on a Friday night.
I want to relax too you know! This is simple enough for the busy week and you’ll have time to do other stuff while dinner makes itself, well pretty much.
Baked pork chops are always a great meal option after a busy day and can be prepared a variety of ways so you’re not just having the same old thing.
- 2-4 Bone In or Boneless Pork Chops
- Heinz 57 Sauce
- French’s Fried Onions
- Black Pepper
- Blackened Season
- Onion Powder
- Cooking Spray
Baked Saucy Chops Recipe
Easy Baked Pork Chops
Let’s make this Baked Saucy Chops Recipe.
- 4 Bone In or Boneless Pork Chops
- 3 tbsp. Heinz 57 Sauce
- 1/4 c French’s Fried Onions
- Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp Blackened Season
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Spray a casserole dish lightly with cooking spray and place your pork chops in it.
- Season the pork chops with salt, pepper, onion powder, and blackened seasoning.
- Next, brush to coat the pork chops with the Heinz 57 sauce.
- Crumble French’s Fried Onions over the top then bake 45 minutes. (These were thick pork chops, adjust cooking times as needed)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 379Total Fat: 50gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 30gCholesterol: 140mgSodium: 427mgCarbohydrates: 143gFiber: 34gSugar: 93gProtein: 63g
You Might Also Enjoy
- Easy Orange Sherbet Punch Recipe
- Easy Strawberry Cobbler Recipe
- Classic Cream Cheese and Green Olives Spread
- Old Fashioned Strawberry Pie Recipe
- Homemade Spaghetti Sauce Recipe