In this post I am sharing how to make an easy Chicken Filet Sandwich Recipe.
We all love fried chicken! Sometimes you just want to put away the forks and knives, put that chicken on a fresh bun with your favorite toppings, and have a sandwich.
Everyone loves a delicious fried chicken sandwich! Am I right?!? YES! I’m a firm believer that the best fried chicken is made at home so enjoy the flavors that you love on a tasty sandwich for lunch or dinner.
- 4-6 Herb Seasoned Chicken Breast Filets
- Fresh Buns or Bakery Rolls
- Favorite Toppings and Condiments
Chicken Filet Sandwich Recipe
Chicken Filet Sandwich Recipe
Put away the fork and knives and serve up your fried boneless chicken breasts on a bun with your favorite toppings.
- 4-6 Cooked Herb Seasoned Boneless Chicken Breast Filets
- 4-6 Hamburger Buns or Bakery Sandwich Rolls
- Favorite Toppings (lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese, pickles)
- Favorite Sandwich Condiments (mayonnaise, mustard or dressing)
- Spread your favorite sandwich condiment on the sandwich bun. Place a cooked boneless fried chicken cutlet on the bun then top with your favorite sandwich topping.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 391Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 47mgSodium: 561mgCarbohydrates: 50gFiber: 3gSugar: 6gProtein: 25g
Herb Seasoned Fried Chicken Breast Recipe
Herb Seasoned Fried Chicken Breast (Boneless Cutlets)
Delicious boneless breast skillet fried chicken, Southern style and delicious!
- 4-6 Pcs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 1/2 c All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp dried Thyme
- 1/8 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 3-4 dashes Hot Sauce (like Texas Pete)
- 1 c Buttermilk
- Cooking Oil - enough for frying (about 1/2 " in a large skillet)
- Combine hot sauce and buttermilk and add chicken to marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a separate bowl combine flour and seasonings and herbs together.
- Heat the cooking oil over medium until heated.
- Take each chicken breasts from the buttermilk marinade and dredge in the flour mixture and add to the skillet.
- Fry on each side turning every 3 minutes until cooked, cooking time is 12-15 minutes depending on thickness of chicken.
- Transfer cooked chicken from skillet to a paper towel lined plate to remove excess cooking oil before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Joinkitch Premium 9-inch Stainless Steel Locking Cooking Tongs, Kitchen Clamps, Sturdy, High Resistant Heat Tongs – Great for Cooking, Serving.
Cuisinart 622-36H Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 14-Inch Open Skillet with Helper Handle, Black
QCWN Chef Kitchen Apron- BBQ Grill Apron - Funny BBQ Cooking Baking Apron - 1 Size Fits All Beer and Fried Chicken Chef Apron, Adjustable Neck and Extra Long Waist Ties (Styel#1)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 351Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 104mgSodium: 565mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 42g
Check out the Latest Posts
- Best Easter Casseroles
- Glazed Carrots with Pineapple Recipe
- Easy Air Fryer Hot Dogs Recipe
- Easy Corn Dip Appetizer Recipe
- Easy Asparagus Casserole Recipe
I hope that you enjoy this tasty homemade chicken filet sandwich recipe. If you try it at home, stop by and leave a comment to let me know how you enjoyed it. I love hearing from you.
I’d love to hear what you decide to put on your version of a chicken filet sandwich made in your very own kitchen.
Author of Julia's Simply Southern
Hey Y'all! I'm Julia, the cook and writer behind the recipes here at Julia's Simply Southern. I began my website so that I could share easy to follow recipes that anyone can use to put a home cooked meal on the dinner table. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Follow me on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | YouTube
Tuesday 17th of January 2017
Your Chicken Filet Sandwich is making me very hungry, it looks so good. Hope you are having a great week and thanks so much for sharing your awesome post with us at Full Plate Thursday. We look forward to seeing you again real soon!Miz Helen