In this post I am sharing how to make Easy Fruit Turnovers. It’s a super easy treat to make with just two ingredients.
You also enjoy my Easy Baked Fruit Pocket Pies made with puff pastry.
Crescent Rolls and Pie Filling Turnovers
Blueberry Turnover Recipe
- 8 count Refrigerated Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls Dough
- 1 Can Blueberry Pie Filling (or fruit pie filling of choice)
- 1/4 c Confectioners Sugar
- 2 tsp Milk, or more for desired consistency
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Spray 8 sections of a muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Next, add a section of crescent roll dough to the sprayed muffin pan with widest points on bottom.
- Fill with 1 and a half teaspoon of the fruit pie filling then fold over the edges of the crescent roll dough.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Combine the powdered confectioner's sugar and milk together then use a spoon to drizzle over turnovers.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
JaxoJoy Complete Kids Cooking and Baking Set - 11 Pcs Includes Apron for Little Girls, Chef Hat, Mitt & Utensil for Toddler Dress Up Chef Costume Career Role Play for 3 Year Old Girls and Up
AmazonBasics Nonstick Carbon Steel Muffin Pan, Set of 2, 12 Cups Each
Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls (8 oz. cans, 4 pk.)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 200Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 166mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 2g
- Easy Orange Sherbet Punch Recipe
- Easy Strawberry Cobbler Recipe
- Classic Cream Cheese and Green Olives Spread
- Old Fashioned Strawberry Pie Recipe
- Homemade Spaghetti Sauce Recipe
This simple recipe truly is a delicious treat that you and your little ones will enjoy. They’ll have so much fun in the kitchen with you while you prepare these easy desserts.
Cooking with children can be fun and rewarding for them to learn life skills that will come in handy later on in life. Following an easy recipe is a great way to get started.
Discover more dessert recipes by using the search bar or recipe index tab. As always, thank you so much for stopping by!
Don’t forget to sign up for our free weekly emails so that you never miss a new recipe post and follow along with us on our social media channels.