In this post I’ll be sharing an easy Stuffin’ Muffins Recipe.
In the south, we eat dressing. For this recipe Dressing Muffins just doesn’t have a good ring to it, so we’re calling these Stuffin’ Muffins. Yes much better!
Stuffin’ muffins are so simple to make. A semi-homemade side using boxed stuffing mix. If you don’t have a large gathering that requires a full pan of Southern Cornbread Dressing , this is a good alternative. It’s even perfect for everyday meals.
Celery, diced (2 stalks)
Onion, diced (half large onion)
1 box Stove Top Stuffing (any flavor)
1 large Egg, lightly beaten
Dash Salt and Black Pepper
In a small skillet add 1 tbs butter, diced celery and onions, salt and pepper and saute until translucent.
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
In a small mixing bowl add contents of 1 box of Stove Top Stuffing, add the sauteed vegetables and butter, chicken stock, and egg. Mix well to combine.
Spray 6 cups of a muffin tin and add stuffing mix, about a quarter cup to each section. Makes 6 muffins.
Bake at 350 degrees 13-15 minutes, or a little longer if you prefer more of a crunch.
Stuffin Muffins with Stove Top
Kid Friendly Stuffing Recipe
- 1 tbs Butter
- 1/4 c Celery, diced
- 1/4 c Onion, diced
- 1 box Stove Top Stuffing (any flavor)
- 1 c Chicken Stock
- 1 large Egg, lightly beaten
- Dash Salt and Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 °F
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the celery and onions to the skillet and saute until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the stuffing mix to a mixing bowl then add the sauteed vegetables and mix to combine.
- Next, add the stock, egg and seasonings and stir to combine.
- Add the stuffing mixture to a prepared muffin pan.
- Bake 15 minutes until set. (Bake a few minutes longer if you prefer a bit of crunch)
- Serve as a side dish for poultry.
For additional flavor and texture, add cooked sausage.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 muffin
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 51Total Fat: 3.6g
More Dressing Recipes You Might Like
Southern Cornbread Dressing (Very Popular)
- Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipe Sausage
- Southern Style Crock Pot Green Beans
- Turkey Tenderloin Air Fryer
- Kirkland Canned Chicken Salad Recipe
- Hamburger Steaks with Onions Peppers and Mushrooms
Try these Cornbread Dressing Fritters from The Buttered Home.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Be sure to sign up for my weekly email newsletter so that you never miss my latest recipes here on the blog.
You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.