In this post I’m sharing an Easy Taco Dip Recipe.
No cooking required! Make this easy dip recipe in minutes. This easy taco dip recipe takes just four simple ingredients to create a delicious appetizer for your next gathering.
Serve with your favorite tortilla chips. This dip is always a hit at gatherings.
I remember discovering this tasty dip at a friend’s party that I attended back in my early twenties. Before leaving the party, I asked for the recipe and couldn’t believe how simple it was. I knew this would be a great appetizer recipe to have in my collection.
You could easily prepare this dip the day ahead and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Here’s a list of the ingredients that you’ll need:
You might also enjoy these easy appetizer recipes:
What are some of your favorite dip recipes? I’d love to know! Leave me a comment and tell me all about it.
- 16 oz. Sour Cream
- 1 Taco Seasoning Mix Packet (1 oz.)
- 1 c Chunky Salsa
- 1 c Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a small mixing bowl. Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and serve with tortilla chips.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 190Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 47mgSodium: 601mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 5g
Check out the Latest Recipe Posts
- Scrambled Duck Eggs Recipe with Ricotta and Chives
- Best Labor Day Snack Ideas to Celebrate the End of Summer
- Easy Sour Cream Cheddar Cheese Biscuits Recipe
- Dinner Ideas with Canned Chicken and Easy Recipes
- Traditional Homemade Southern Coleslaw Recipe
Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to your next visit.
Be sure to follow our social media accounts and sign up for the weekly newsletter so that you never miss a thing!
I post several new recipes a month and know you’ll love checking back so that you can try them too.
If you’re searching for something specific and have trouble finding it, just send me an email. I’m always happy to help. If I don’t have the recipe then I’ll direct you to a recipe that I trust.