Easy to prepare Dried Beef Cheese Ball appetizer.
• 5 oz. jar of dried beef, chopped
• 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
• 1 small onion, chopped (optional)
• 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
• Salt & Pepper to taste
Recipe for Cheese Ball Using Dried Beef
Combine all ingredients and mix well. Form into a ball and chill at least 1 hour.
This one was made for a Super Bowl party so I formed it into a football shape and used a couple of strips of dried beef I held back to garnish for that football look.
Simple Cheese Ball Recipe with Cream Cheese
Delicious and easy, serve with crackers. Always a favorite among guests.
Chipped Beef Cheese Ball Appetizer
See it at:
Meal Plan Monday
- 5 oz. jar of dried beef, chopped
- 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 small onion, finely diced (optional)
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Combine all of the ingredients and mix well.
Form into a ball and chill at least 1 hour.
Serve with crackers.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 53 Total Fat: 4g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 17mg Sodium: 265mg Carbohydrates: 1g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 1g Protein: 3g
More Appetizer Recipes
- Baked Pimento Cheese Pinwheels
- Meal Plan Monday 200 Chicken & Sausage Jambalaya
- Pepper Jack Egg White Bites with Bacon & Veggies
- Meal Plan Monday 199 Kitchen Sink Cookies
- 25 Cheap Easy Meals on a Budget